Women Embracing Business (WEB)
The WEB of the Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce encourages involvement and leadership by business and professional women through networking and education.
- Networking opportunities with other members.
- Enjoy educational opportunities through monthly speakers and special events.
- Enhance professional development.
- Make business contacts. Share similar interests and ideas.
- Take part in the opportunity to share your expertise.
- Develop and use your leadership skills.
- Build long-lasting friendships.
- Recognize an outstanding woman in the business community every November with the Marlene Ahrenholtz Award.
- Gain a sense of sharing and community pride with other women and so much more.
2019-2020 Board of Directors
|Samantha Wolfe||President Elect|
|Rachel Reiser||Past President|
|Christina Rutjens||Finance Committee|
|Melissa Holan||Finance Committee|
|Sydney Hurley||Program & Special Projects Committee|
|Dr. Jenna Hatfield||Program & Special Projects Committee|
|Brooke Drees||Community Involvement Committee|
|Holly Quinn||Community Involvement Committee|
|Sara Gadeken||Marketing & PR|
|Lydee Jo Krueger||Marketing & PR|
|Pam Zoucha||Membership Committee|
|Susie Korth||Membership Committee|
Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce 2019 © All Rights Reserved